Amped Studio 2.3.0 Update
November 20, 2019
- Song Starters, create randomized projects as a starting point or inspiration for new songs! Available when creating new project.
- The Note Editor now displays the whole track with all regions.
- It’s now possible to copy and paste notes between regions.
- Regions are automatically extended if notes are pasted or placed beyond region borders.
- Content Editor received some visual updates.
- Regions can now be expanded (resized) from the left corner.
- Improvements to region appearance.
- Improvements to memory usage with recorded or externally imported audio files. Studio will use less RAM!
- XYbeatZ has been improved to reduce latency and now works correctly at all buffer sizes.
- Fixed an issue where a free user was not able to drag in sounds from bought products.
- Fixed an issue where note snapping was wrong in the Note Editor.
- Fixed an issue where in some cases waveforms in the Audio Editor were rendered incorrectly.
- New Note Editor fixes an issue where the region end was rendered incorrectly.