AMPED STUDIO 2.3.2 Update
November 27, 2019
- Rename regions. Right-click the region and select Rename Region from the context menu
- Automatic region names. Unnamed regions now automatically display the name of the Track they are placed on.
- VOLT filter has been improved. With the new Drive parameter you can add some warmth and analog feel.
- All parameters now support non-linear scaling. For example better control over EQ frequency, Reverb size, LFO etc.
- Cloned MIDI loops now retain the correct region name
- Fixed an issue where recorded or imported audio did not display region name after cloning.
- Fixed an issue where Open project button could be pressed twice.
- Fixed an issue where level meters got stuck after buffer size.
- Fixed an issue where Drumpler sometimes loaded the wrong kit.
- Fixed an error when opening the Note Editor with Velocity panel open.
Register for free and get one project for free