AMPED STUDIO 2.3.2 Update
November 27, 2019
- Rename regions. Right-click the region and select Rename Region from the context menu
- Automatic region names. Unnamed regions now automatically display the name of the Track they are placed on.
- VOLT filter has been improved. With the new Drive parameter you can add some warmth and analog feel.
- All parameters now support non-linear scaling. For example better control over EQ frequency, Reverb size, LFO etc.
- Cloned MIDI loops now retain the correct region name
- Fixed an issue where recorded or imported audio did not display region name after cloning.
- Fixed an issue where Open project button could be pressed twice.
- Fixed an issue where level meters got stuck after buffer size.
- Fixed an issue where Drumpler sometimes loaded the wrong kit.
- Fixed an error when opening the Note Editor with Velocity panel open.
Read related articles
Call and response in music refers to when different distinct instruments or musical phrases are heard as responding to each other.
Reverb is a time-based effect that is used to create the illusion of a room or space. It is often used in mixing to make vocals ...
When looking for the best acoustic guitar for you, it's important to consider a few factors ...
Delay is a sound effect that consists of playing multiple copies of an incoming signal at different ...
Music technology companies have been working hard to make hardware synthesizers more affordable ...
Melody can be characterized as one of the most important, attractive, and catchy part of any song or a track. It can have a fast tempo or slow, energetic or ...
The virtual keyboard is used to play instruments in amp studio without the need for an external MIDI keyboard.
If you are eager for creating sounds and wish to spend your time on it, create various audio environments in form of music, sound effects ...